Outcast Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
by Outcast Foods
2 cups chilled coconut cream
14 oz. sweetened condensed coconut milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup Outcast Upcycled Blueberry Powder
1/4 cup of frozen blueberries
- Chill your coconut cream in the fridge overnight.
- Whisk together the sweetened condensed coconut milk and vanilla extract until combined.
- Beat the chilled coconut cream until stiff peaks form. Gently stir 1 cup into the condensed milk mixture.
- Pour the condensed milk mixture and Outcast Upcycled Blueberry Powder into the remaining whipped coconut cream. Fold together using a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze for 2 hours.
- Mix in fresh or frozen blueberries, then return to the freezer for another 3 hours or until completely frozen.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer about 5-10 minutes before serving. Scoop and enjoy!